Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Look at Your Shoes

Today I realized that my shoes are not appropriate for social situations such as attending school. Adjectives my shoes met with today include "Douchey, dumb, cheap, sad, and poser" I would buy a new pair of shoes, but as I am trying to cultivate an image amongst my friends as being someone who doesn't care about appearances, I feel that I am going to silence that urge for the time being.

 
This is a picture of me in New Orleans. I went there to hear good music and see art. Some people think I went there to have sex and drink beer. Although these are both pursuits that appeal to me, being that I am a Christian, and didn't have any money to purchase either of these entertainment options, I found solace in a conversation with a drunk Irish immigrant. He was willing to look past my shoes.

3 comments: