Thursday, December 13, 2012

Anti Fear Thursday

Recently very many positive things have occurred to me, the best of things. However this has had no bearing on the ability of my mood to turn over and stick it's head in the mud. If one's head is in the mud then his breathing becomes labored and he craves listening to music where people scream and think about things that cause them to play their instruments more loudly than they otherwise would. When I tried this my voice became hoarse and I drank tea to salvage it and burned my tongue as well what was left of my happiness. Abi suggested that I make an anti-fear list, which is a tool one uses to correct negativity and such.

1. Abi
2. Thinking about the dog I will get some day
3. Getting flattered
4. Talking to my mom when I stir noodles
5. Talking with Cameron and going to the Hobbit right now with Cameron
6. Fireside jam sessions
7. Sitting in the sun until it hurts to move your face or get slapped in the face
8. This weird hybrid power-emotion you get from fusing coffee with music and being in love
9. David and Jesse's stories
10. Rainstorms













-

No comments:

Post a Comment