Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Learning to Cope


At different times in a person's life they are capable of coping with different levels of homosexuality. When I was in my toddler years, I didn't know what homosexuality was, so my capacity to cope with it was infinite. When I was seven, I remember reading a survey online asking if "Gays should be allowed to adopt." I posed this question to my parents, and promptly followed their advice and answered no. Now though, that I am older, and have had several personal encounters with fiery individuals and saddened creatures of the deep I am of the opinion that people should be able to adopt whomever they want whenever they want.

I wrote a poem about this topic.

Gay as an apple
up in a tree
straight as an arrow can possibly be
can Cupid's straight arrow pierce a Gay tree?

No comments:

Post a Comment