Thursday, January 17, 2013

Anti Fear List Thurdsay

1. Well yesterday Abi couldn't go to school, so I spent the day with her, and I hadn't seen her in several weeks, and it was joyous and wonderful.
2. Being rescued by rescued in Illinois by my father
3. Listening to Harry Potter while driving
4. Wind Chimes that have been hand painted for you, and wind chimes in general, but especially these ones I received that were hand painted for me, and the prospect of completing them with Abi.
5. Seals and Pelicans!
6. Writing this list is like a gate to heaven that all the good thoughts can fit through but bad thoughts can't, they just sit by them selves and it's OK cause I don't really need them. 
7. This man I stayed with who was really funny and I enjoyed his company. His name was Adam. 
8. Mountainous Views. 
9. Giant piles of dirt that are displayed in art galleries. 
10. Home is Healing!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is an even greater amount of pelicans than the amount of pelicans that I saw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did your pelicans move around or eat fish?

    ReplyDelete