Friday, January 11, 2013

Travel

This trip is like an eating disorder
Sometimes one realizes, after grabbing a piece of fat on his body and screaming his head off at it, that screaming one's head off at a piece of fat is ineffective. "Don't you understand?! No one likes you here. You always come and ruin the party. I hate myself when I'm with you." 

Even though it is very painful to carry on, it is evident that depriving myself of everything that I love will eventually cause me to reach social, physical, spiritual nirvana. Like when your ribs are prominent and people wonder what's the matter. You just inform them that, in fact, Nothing is the matter. That they just want you to eat so they can maintain their feeling of superiority at the fact that you lack will power, a thing God ships them by the boatload as a job benefit. Well it's not gonna happen! They aren't gonna think it's so funny when your teeth get loose and your hair gets crusty and starts to fall out. It is certain you will have the last laugh. So I will carry on. 

1 comment:

  1. I have read this multiple times through trying to develop an opinion of it and while I have failed in that, reading it multiple times through at least has brought me to understand (unless I have misinterperted it) what it means

    ReplyDelete